Hello Marck,

  A reminder of what Marck ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed on:
  03 October 2000 at 10:26:04 GMT +0100

MDP> If you would like to send me a copy with any graphical examples, I
MDP> will include it in the TB FAQ web site if you like.

  In that case I'll compose it in html format. Not too sure how long it
  will take but I'll get to straight away.

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

 Using The Bat! 1.46d S/N A27A5E65
 Windows 98 ME 4.90 Build 3000

 Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPkeyrequest