05/10/2000, A . Curtis Martin:
> It depends. They may chose to support another editor as plugin, where it
> will indeed be integrated as a part of TB.

> However, if TB! will support you using any editor of your choice ity
> will only provide convenient hooks to fire up your editor

I myself like the former more than the latter.

I followed the free caret thread, I still wonder if it's all that
impossible to turn the current editor, _optionally_, a little less
programmer-oriented. Anyway, who cares? Let me add or delete a word with
no further paragraph editing required, and I'm happy.

> PMMail offers external editor support.

Since when? I'm surprised, I gave up with Pegasus about two years ago
when, among the other things, lots of people were asking loud for
external editor support but the author, according to two of his beta
testers, would have never abandoned the (disas)TER editor (their joke,
not mine :-)

Anyway, at present I think that I'll stick to TB, if v2 keeps the
promises, until either a multi email account version of Agent, or a
Pegasus version that can properly manage sent messages, or a Eudora
no-spyware, threading capable, lighter than 10 Megatons version are
released. That means TB forever, I think.

--
        Luca