On Sunday, October 08, 2000, 3:11:11 PM, Susanne wrote:

>   I have a folder set up for a mailinglist called :personal This
>   one has a subfolder called : dues. This is the one the filtered
>   messages are supposed to go to.

>   My filter settings are:
>   Dues subject yes
>   Re: subject  no
>   LOC  subject no
>   Reply to address for ML  recipient yes

This last one looks suspicious. If you want TB to check the
"Reply-To" address in an incoming message, the location to check
should be "Sender" (which also check the "From" field, among
others), not "recipient". When using the "Recipient" test, TB search
for the specified string in the "To" and "CC" field, not "Reply-to"
field.

>   A few examples of messages that I *think* should have gone into
>   the dues folder are:

>   [SA] DUES:  Ruins 0/1
>   [SA] Very late dues: Frozen Assets 8/?
>   [SA] Dues.... very late ones

I've set up a filter with the same conditions as you specified,
except the last one (i.e., no recipient address check). Then I send
myself some messages with the same subject lines as your examples,
and all the them are filtered as expected.

My suggestion is, take out the fourth condition and try again. If
that works, put the fourth condition back and change the "Location"
to "Sender", then try again.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.47 Beta/7 | Win2k SP1