Hi Januk,

Sunday, October 08, 2000, 6:56:55 PM, you wrote:

> Make sure TB is closed down.  TB probably locks the currently open
> message base so other programs can't use it.  This is very common
> behaviour for applications.

Hm, it *was* closed. I just tried it again, this time triple
checking that TB was really closed and I still get the same
error.
Should I try to back up my messages using Export?
And is there anything specific I need to know to re-import them
later?

 Susanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]