Hello Marck,

On  Thursday, October 12, 2000  at  22:32:57 GMT +0100 (which was 2:32 PM
where I live) witnesses say Marck D. Pearlstone typed:

> Me! Me! I have two accounts - my main (real) account and one I call
> "Anti-Spam". My catch-all spam filter an account (A) moves messages into the
> (B) Anti-spam inbox. A further "Read" filter in that account generates a
> fake bounce for the original address and sends it.

Ok, just to make sure I understand your setup, your main account and
your spam account both have only user privileges?  Presumably they are
not in the same group, is this correct?

If so, you log into your main account and everything is filtered no
problem?  This sounds like what I'm thinking of doing.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.47 Beta/7