Hello George Mealer,
On Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:47:22 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, October 17, 2000, 5:47:22 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
George Mealer wrote:

> On 10/16/2000 at 1:20 PM, Marek Mikus wrote:

MM>> But will be implemented OpenPGP and I think it is better :-))
MM>> Watch for example to
MM>> http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/openpgp-charter.html

> Actually, I may have misunderstood.  Are you saying that The Bat! will
> become an OpenPGP-compliant client in and of itself, without relying
> on outside programs?

> That'd be neat!  Still, you could still benefit from having the option
> to shell out to GnuGP.  Open source tends to be good for stuff like
> this that can have security bugs; they get fixed faster.

well, you can also say, some of those 'bugs' will not be included if
they are clearly visible to others...

> Geo

Best regards,

tracer

--

Using theBAT 1.47 Beta/5 with Windows NT
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]