In Reference to "url's in quoted text" From Karin Spaink: "

K> While TB shows url's in mail properly, and they are clickable,
K> these properties disappear the moment that a url is quoted.

At the risk of being a bandwagonner, I agree it's a bothersome little
trait.  While I don't regularly use them for clicking to open a
browser or new message, I do use them for right clicking and saving to
the clipboard where my clipboard manager auto files them for me.

I shall now leap from the bandwagon as I just noticed we're passing a
pub with Guinness on tap and I'm feeling a bit parched.

--
ò¸ó Nick [MUA: TB! 1.47 Beta/7]
 Danger  [OS: Win98 4.10 1998]