On 26-10-2000 at 14:21, joeo kindly wrote:

> Can someone please tell me what is in messages.tbb and messages.tbi?

Each folder [name] that you define will create a new
subdirectory [name] containing a file messages.tbb (the
message database) and messages.tbi (the index to the
messages).

> The inbox folder shows NO messages but the messages.tbb is 33MB an the
> messages.tbi is 3MB. Can these files be deleted?

Yes, they can be deleted, but you'd lose your mail...

- K -

--

His apparent self-possession was really the fragile stasis
of an ancient vase and if he had let himself be moved, or