Hi Bat People,

Many thanks for providing this forum and getting me off to a good
start with The Bat! Have been searching the archive, but still
having a problem with filters...

two accounts, A is the personal account, B the business account.
I've set a filter for account A to move messages with a specific
"to" header (domain name) to account B. In account B, filters are
set up to sort by the "to" header also...that is
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to one folder, [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
another, etc. What happens is the original message from account A
does go to correct folder in account B, but an additional copy
is left in the inbox of account B. How do I eliminate this extra
copy? Thanks for the help.

--
Best Regards,
Dan