Hi Hisgate,

On 29 October 2000 at 17:31:16 GMT -0600 (which was 23:31 where I
live) Hisgate Webmaster wrote and made these points:

HW> Thank you for welcoming us to the list.

While you are welcome to this list, posting in HTML is expressly
forbidden in the list charter. Please do not do this again. Thank you
for your cooperation.

HW> We were looking for a professional E-mail program that we can
HW> reply on for filtering and stability. We have Eudora 5.0 as you
HW> can tell by the headers. But it is starting to get overloaded we
HW> think. We subscribe to over 400 Lists and receive approx. 150
HW> mails per day. We also run a Newsletter that we would like to
HW> manage from our E-mail client.

That sounds perfectly manageable from within TB. There are quite a
number of Eudoran refugees here on the list who may be able to aid you
through whatever "culture shock" you may experience as you move from
one platform to the other.

<snip>

HW> if you're looking for a professional, feature-packed mail client, I
HW> heartily recommend "The Bat!",  ...

<snip>

HW> Alex.

That sounds like one Alexander V. Kiselev to me :-).

HW> So we are hoping it works

If you run into difficulties, this is the place to ask questions. You
may also find basic help on the FAQ web site at
<http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/FAQ.html>

- --
Cheers,
.\\arck
[    Marck D. Pearlstone | Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA              ]
[ PGP Key ID: 0x929DCDA0 | www: http://www.silverstones.com      ]
[ PGP Key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY> ]

 Headline - Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft
 TB! v1.47 Halloween Edition S/N 14F4B4B2 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1