Hello MartianRover,

On  Mon, 30 Oct 2000  at  07:37:27 GMT -0800 (which was 7:37 AM
where I live) witnesses say MartianRover KF6KNC typed:

>    And Januk, there is a way to arrange the headings in the order you
>    want.  Its in the same place where you select which ones you want
>    or don't want.  There is a move up/down button.  :)

 Are you talking about the message list columns?  Those are user
 definable, yes.

 I thought you were talking about the headers that you see in the
 editor when you are composing a message, or perhaps the headers you
 see in the message pane. Again, you can configure which ones
 are shown, but not the order.  To configure the editor headers that
 are shown, open a Message editor, select View and select the options
 you want.  To configure the grey header bar above the message pane,
 select View -> Show Headers -> Select what you want.

 Sorry for the confusion.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal