Hello Jamie,

On  31 October 2000, you wrote and made these points on the subject of
"Run External Program":

JD> What  programming  languages  and/or compiler do you know/have. If
JD> it's  a  common  language we could send you the source. I've never
JD> seen  a  program to convert animated gifs into executables though.
JD> It's just a waste of cycles.

   I  have  used  a  software  called  "Animated Screen" for doing the
   conversion  from  gif to exe. Now I have a couple of such exe files
   that I wish to run with TB!

   So  far,  I  have  been  able to run the exe files with TB! but the
   trouble  is that TB! won't continue fetching my other mails until I
   closed  the  exe files. Do you know why this is so? Is it because I
   am  omitting  or inputting the wrong parameters (I have in mind the
   %1 parameter which I have no clue what it is about!).

 Assad

Using The Bat! 1.47 Halloween Edition
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A