Has anyone tried the instructions in the FAQ, using PSP? I try to follow
the instructions, and get as far as choosing "Capture"... and PSP does
exactly what the FAQ says it will... it immediately minimises. Therein
lies the problem. The FAQ says to then hit F11 and the crosshairs will
appear... which they do... but the Program is minimised, and I cannot
bring PSP up again without losing my crosshairs.

There has to be a step or two missing from the FAQ?

Thanks for your help.

Nick

N.J. Andriash [ TB! v1.47 | PGP 7.0 | Win 98 SE ]
 Vancouver, B.C. Canada | PGP Key ID:  0x7BA3FDCE