Hello Fellow Bat-ty People,

  I have recently upgraded to Windows 2000 and have noticed an odd
  behavior with TB since the upgrade.  If I have a message in the
  outbox and I try to check new messages I am presented with two
  separate windows prompting for my user name and password. I can close
  one of them and complete the other to dial in but it is a pain
  having to do this every time I check my mail.  I have the option for
  combined delivery and send checked.  I have also gone in and tried
  to have TB ignore the Windows Phone book authentication settings.
  Neither of these has solved the problem.  If anyone has suggestions
  about how to fix this they would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Jeff Worley
Systems Consultant
Data Systems Network Corp.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]