I'm redirecting this with the following update: The self as sender =
yellow filter was moved up the line & the continue filtering option
checked so that when the message was filtered to the TBUDL folder is
was already yellow. That did it.

Nothing new follows.

Hello net5zero & other fellow TB! Users,

Tuesday, October 31, 2000, JM asked:

JM> To code your own messages in TBUDL yellow -- how to do that? Do
JM> you have to create a separate filter (from that of TBUDL)?

It's an incoming mail filter (for all incoming mail, not just
TBUDL) and appears to be functioning erratically in the TBUDL folder
so maybe I should do one for TBUDL separately (I notice that it
says to move messages from inbox to inbox).

But the important thing is this: For some reason I had to duplicate
the "Rule" to "Alternatives"; that is:

my user name as string in sender & yes (present)
That was done in both "Rule" & "Alternatives" (which made it work,
although checking it out, it's working inconsistently - I'd have to
play with further - look at cases where it's not kicking in & add
alternatives).

The actions are "mark as read" and "set color group to yellow"
(light yellow).

However, if I right click on a message and type: G+Y, it gets
yellow immediately; so I haven't taken the time to figure out why it
doesn't always work. I should probably have one for the TBUDL
folder specifically, in addition to the one that direct all TBUDL
mail to it.

Hope that helps.

DH

You are subscribed as : [EMAIL PROTECTED]