Hello Jan,

JR> I'm afraid I'm still a bit confused about this subject. I was
JR> trying to set up a test group, i.e. give a group a name &
JR> enter some email addresses for people who have the same thing
JR> in common. Then create a new msg & address it to the list
JR> name. I tried this & TB! wouldn't send the msg. What am I
JR> don't wrong here?

How are you entering the group adress? I think you will have to
use the group handle, not the name, followed by the word <list>.
If your group's handle is "test" then write:

test <list>

At the FAQ site there is a part about how to set up a mailing
list, where there is useful information about these things.

--
 Regards,
 Östen Häggmark     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]