A routine this morning reset my clock/calendar to 2001.  Now although
I greatly enjoy the writings of Clarke I find this puts a crimp in
following 'when received'.

I have edited the message.tbb file and changed all instance of 2001
but I have been unable to get the index file to rebuild.

I have tried deleting (as I read some time past on this list) the .tbi
file but then all folders after this one simply had ?

1) how can I get this rebuilt or will i have to live ahead of everyone
2) is there a better way to take care of this type of problem in the
future (of course not having your clock/calendar go oogy is probably
best.

Thanks in advance ..

 David                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]