Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.48 Beta/1 (but this applies to 1.47 as well)
  Serial Number BB892117
  under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 4
  and would like to report a bug

  The bug description:
    the displayed local time of a message is not always correct. With
    'displayed local time' i refer to the time displayed in the
    'created' column or the cretaion time message header _and_ in the
    %OTime/%ODate macro.

    Bug: When the local time zone has a period of daylight savings
    or summertime, this is ignored when calculating the local time.

  Steps to reproduce the bug:
    /1/ if your local time zone has no period of summertime, change
        your machine's setting to one that does have, eg Western Europe
        (GMT+01, Brussels, Berlin, Bern, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna).
    /2/ look at some message written one week ago (western Europe
        changed back from summertime last sunday). In the creation
        time message header you see eg
        Sa, 28 Okt 2000  17:39:19  (Sat, 28 Oct 2000 18:39:19 +0200)
        (for easier explanation I picked a message from my own time
        zone) This is not what i'd expect because the local time for
        this message was then 18:39:19, as the local timezone _was_
        +0200 (now it is +0100)
        template, you can observe the same error
        (okay, there are nice macros to extract the time including
        timezone from the Date: header field, but these don't work for
        other languages than english...)

Regards,
  Peter Steiner