At 10:12:11 AM on Saturday, November 04, 2000, Jan wrote:

>      Is it possible to manually apply a filter to a find msg
>      result group of msgs.

>      For  ex:  I  mark  those msgs I want to reply to with a
>      color group. Then I search for the "answer these" color
>      group.   Then   I  answer them one by one. After that I
>      was  thinking  of  applying  a  filter that changes the
>      color group & sends them to trash. Maybe that's not the
>      right application here. Suggestions please?

I've been using The Bat! for two days now, so I'm not the best one to pay
attention to, but it occurs to me that if you can't apply filters to a find
group, you can drag-drop those messages (shift select all of them first) to a
folder you make, called "temporary" or whatever. Within that folder you CAN
manually apply any filter you want.

But this probably occurred to you and you were looking for a better solution...
if that's the case, please ignore this. :)

--
Kiyan Azarbar
M.A. Linguistics