Hello list,

I was wondering if there is a macro for using in the templates to make
a decision between the use of pgp or s/mime.

I know the macro "%signcomplete", but can I specify this macro a bit
more precisly to make a difference between the use of s/mime or pgp?
Like "%signcomplete=pgp" or "%signcomplete=s/mime"

TIA
--
Kari Jakobi

To obtain my PGP key send a message to the following address:
     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_pgp_key

Using The Bat! 1.48 Beta/2
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A