Hi TBUDL,

I found a reproduceable bug in 1.47 Halloween Edition:

If I get a PGP encrypted mail and decrypt it, TB creates a new
decrypted copy of the message. But if I reply to THIS decrypted
mail with an encrypted text (Menu: Encrypt Entire Text or
Sign & Encrypt Entire Text) and try to send it, I get an error message:

Access Violation at address 0050415E. Read of address 00000008.

This error is reproduceable all the time. The reply to the 'original'
(encrypted) mail is never a problem.

I work with Win2000SP1 and PGP 6.5.8.

Can somebody confirm this?

Juergen