On 17-11-2000 at 16:10:55GMT -0800 (which was 0:10 where I live)
Januk Aggarwal wrote regarding the subject of "Editing received messages"

> Hello Manfred,

> On  Fri, 17 Nov 2000  at  00:01:29 GMT +0000 (which was 4:01 PM
> where I live) witnesses say Manfred Ell typed:

>> BUT I have had the need to edit one or the other email I have received
>> (business stuff) not to change it's contents but to add some memo stuff to
>> the end of it, like notes from a phone conversation. (e.g. when I sent
>> prices to a client and then change some stuff afterwards I'd like to jot
>> this down on the original email so that I have a record of it). Perhaps
>> there's a better way to do. And for this I have used the feature in Eudora
>> where I come from and I miss it here too.

> Have you tried TB's Memo feature?  View -> Memo Auto-View.

> Be sure to back up your index files regularly if you do this though...

Hello Januk,

Well, I have not and I should have.
The only problem I see here is for a memo to get automatically displayed if
there is a memo for a message and to hide itself if there isn't.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Regards

--
Manfred Ell

using TheBat 1.48 Beta/6 on Windows 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1, RC 1.1