On 17-11-2000 at 15:02:42GMT -0800 (which was 23:02 where I live)
Abigail Marshall wrote regarding the subject of "Selected quote with Reply to All"

> Well, after a long and hard search I found a wonderful, freeware
> program called FAQ-O-Matic that allows the creation of FAQs that can
> be added to and modified by specified users, or the general public,
> depending on how you set permissions.  You can view this in action and
> download the software here:
> http://faqomatic.sourceforge.net/

Hello Abigail,

Now this seems worth a try. Anybody?
I'll download it to look at it.

Regards

--
Manfred Ell

using TheBat 1.48 Beta/6 on Windows 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1, RC 1.1