Hello Allie,

(I've moved this to TBUDL, as it is not a beta issue).

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:48:07  -0500GMT (23/11/2000, 03:48 +0800GMT),
A . Curtis Martin wrote:

TF>> In addition, has anybody noticed that the wrapping when printing a
TF>> message seems to be different again? Looks OK on screen, and then
TF>> you print, and it is wrapped differently. :-(

ACM> Well, the printing will be done within the margins specified. If the
ACM> text has lines that exceed the margins, they'll either not be fully
ACM> printed or wrapped.

This does make sense (even though not all programs work like this),
but why are the margins on printing smaller than on screen, even
though the paper is wide enough? Am I missing a menu item where I can
adjust this?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.47 Halloween Edition under Chinese Windows 98
4.10 Build 1998   with a Pentium II/350 MHz.