Hi Karin,

KS> Plus, open relays sometimes get closed. You'd need to update
KS> your list fairly frequently to keep tracks of changes, so as
KS> not to block regular e-mail. (Not to mention that real
KS> e-mail gets sent from open relays too.)

True. What I'm finding a pain is that on some old addresses I don't
use I am now getting bounces due to spam being sent 'from' those
addresses. Just hope no one starts to mailbomb those addresses, as they
are all in my ramtops subdomain.

I do like The Bats dispatching function.

--
 Doug Weller  Moderator, sci.archaeology.moderated
 Submissions to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]