Is there a way to filter incoming messages and if the subject contains
a special trigger, redirect that message to another email address (for my
cellphone?). It's dead simple to do in procmail but can't for the life of me
figure out how to do it in TB. I know people have something set up like that to
send out PGP keys, so I know it can be done.

In the help section on Mailing Lists, it says to click the Actions tab for a
filter and to check send auto-reply, then click on templates. I don't see either
an auto-reply checkbox under actions, or a templates box/button.

I'm using TB halloween edition. Thanks.

--
Kiyan Azarbar
M.A. Linguistics