On 01-12-2000 at 20:54:25GMT +0100 (which was 19:54 where I live)
Karin Spaink wrote regarding the subject of "The Bat! - bug report - Grid index out of
range"

KS> I managed to get the infamous "Grid index out of range"
KS> error again, using the latest official version of TB.
KS> The bug is not as major as it used to be. Formerly, once you
KS> had encountered this error, all one could do was close TB
KS> and restart it. This time, the Folder View panel just went
KS> blank. Closing it and re-opening it was possible, and
KS> everything (seemed to) work(ed) nicely afterwards.

KS> Using The Bat! Version 1.47 Halloween Edition
KS> Serial Number F6B77929
KS> under Windows NT 4.0 Build 1381 Service Pack 6

KS>   The bug description:

KS> While reading a folder and deleting messages that I didn't
KS> want to keep, the mail folder crashed immediately after
KS> deleting a message - ironically, the folder was TB and the
KS> the message's subject started with "Want to delete mail..."
KS> ;-)

KS> As per usual, the error occurred with View set to threading
KS> by reference.

KS>   Steps to reproduce the bug:

KS> Thread your mail, delete messages, and be patient.

KS> - K -

Hello Karin,

it's been fixed in beta8.

Regards

--
Manfred Ell

using TheBat 1.48 Beta/8 on Windows 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1, RC 1.1

"What do you mean 'We', Kimosabe?" he asked bravely.