On 04-12-2000 at 18:39:50GMT +0300 (which was 15:39 where I live)
V Medinskiy wrote regarding the subject of "Exporting Messages"

VM>                I welcome all reading! Whether somebody can
VM>    suggest, how, if, certainly, this task is solved to execute export
VM>    of files of the messages The Bat to MS Outlook or others Microsoft
VM>    application? By a firmware command "export" forms a file which is
VM>    not read Outlook.

Hello V,

I've had some problems understanding what you mean but if I get it right
you want to export from TheBat to Outlook (Express).
Read this: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/howdoi.html#Exporting

Regards

--
Manfred

using TheBat 1.48 Beta/9 on Windows 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1, RC 1.1

"Circumstances?  I make circumstances!" -- Napoleon