Hello Manfred,

On  06  December  2000, Manfred Ell wrote and made these points on the
subject of "New message notification":

ME> Now this is a good and original idea! Can you recommend the image2exe
ME> program?

     Sure.  I  use  a  programme  called  "Animated  Screen".  It is a
     shareware  though  and is the only programme of this sort I could
     find  on  the  net. The best part of it is that you can make your
     animations  transparent and it executes nicely on the screen when
     triggered. Check it at http://www.pysoft.com.

 Assad

Using The Bat! 1.48 Beta/9
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A