FreeAgent is free, Agent is $29.

On Sat, 9 Dec 2000 12:57:58 -0800, you wrote:

>JR>    I'm not an experienced news forum reader. Can I use TB! to read
>JR>    news groups? And can someone tell me where I can find information
>JR>    how to set TB! up for a newsgroup? I searched FAQ without much
>JR>    success.
>
>Jan,
>
>No TB can't be used as a news reader.  The one that comes with
>Netscape works very very well OR there is always Agent.  Both are free
>
>--
>DSig
>David Tod Sigafoos
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Using 'The Bat' 1.48 Beta/11
>
>            `````
>           ( O O )

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.
Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment
from a ruler whom they consider godfearing and pious.
On the other hand, they do less easily move against him,
believing that he has the gods on his side.

          [Aristotle: Politics, I.