Hello Beat,

On Saturday, December 09, 2000, 1:31:14 PM, you wrote in subject of "Importing a X.509
certificate...?":

BS> I just got an email that was encryptet with S/Mime. I could decrypt it
BS> easily,  but  I'm not able to import the sender's key! If it was a PGP
BS> key,  it  would  be  no  problem, but with the X.509 certificates from
BS> Thawte, I didn't succeeded.
   As I remember, TB! 1.47 Halloween Edition can't import certificates
   from sender's address. It was fixed in some later beta (I don't
   remember, from which beta version), but in current version (beta/11)
   it works almost well.
   So all you need, is to upgrade to the newest beta (11) and this should
   resolve your problems (Specials|Add sender to Address Book <Ctrl W>).

   HTH...

--
Regards,
 ArekG

** TheBat! version 1.48 Beta/11 on Windows 98 built 1998 **