*             *             *  ===========
Thawte authorized WOT Notary   ICQ: 122492

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects,
against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated..."
-- the Fourth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

Nisi Defectum Haud Reficindium  (If it ain't broke, don't fix it)

Digitally signed with PGP to allow source and content authentication by recipient.