Hi,

In the past I used Yahoo's Mail-/Newsticker. What is nice about it is
that you can stick it to any place on your desktop. Especially two
locations are useful (so I found):
1. the tasktray
2. the top line on the desktop where a window's titelbar is located.

Unfortunately, TB's Mailticker cannot be put in the tasktray. And
though you can stick it to the top of the desktop, it is not as nice
as with Yahoo; TB's ticker is simply too big! Why does it have to tell
me "0 new message" in a space that occupies three lines? Because of
this big black spot in the top of my desktop, I cannot read the menu
commands of the underlying running program anymore.

So please dear TB programmers give the ticker a little cosmetic change
to make it practically more useful.

 Alexander                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]