Hi Beat,

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:26:01 +0100GMT (14/12/2000, 04:26 +0800GMT),
Beat Strasser wrote:

BS> ...and how it is possible to change the default button of this message
BS> box to 'Yes: I want to save the file instead of opening it!' ?

Right-clicking not conveneient? That's what I do. ;-)

BS> Because I consider this as a security bug. You easily hit enter... and
BS> you open a program you didn't really want to run...

I hardly ever have the focus on the attachment, therefore hitting
"enter" will usually result in the focussed message being opened in a
new View Folder but won't open an attachment. I would have to actually
clcik onto the attachment icon (or move there with the TAB key) to get
it in focus.

Therefore, I don't see a security risk.

In addition, you can add *.* to ProtectWarnOpen, so that you get
warned if the file extension is not explictely allowed or disabled.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.47 Halloween Edition
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.