Hello Michal,

   In a post time stamped re: "Mass mailing???" you wrote to Olive
   Sturm:

OS>> [...] [+] "Mass Mailing" menu in the Address Book's "File"
OS>> menu.' But. I can't find that thing anywhere. I thought I was
OS>> able to identify my address book's file menu, but there's no
OS>> such entry in there. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Michal> You're about to have at least one Quick Template to access this option in
Michal> Address Book.

  Could you elaborate on this a little as I have no idea what you
  are referring to. Many thanks.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA