Hello!

I've got two little probs here:
First, sometimes when I check my mailaccount, I receive for example 20
mails, but only 5 of them are "normal", the rest consists only of
totaly empty mails with a size of 0 bytes.
Second is that when I installed The BAT, I had Staroffice on my HD.
Now everytime I want to open a hyperlink in a message with a
doubleclick, the BAT uses Staroffice with its integrated browser(which
isn't very good and which takes a long time to load...).
I already checked all options of the BAT and also in Staroffice, but
couldn't find anything helpfull.
Even deinstallation of staroffice only causes the BAT to ask for the
missing link to C:/.../staroffice.exe.
Has anybody experienced the same problem(s)?
Could anybody please help me with this??

Best regards and merry x-mas!
swen2222222                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]