Hi Frederic,

> So, is there a technique to export my mail or not ? Do I have to pass by
> another email program (like Eudora for example) before exporting to outlook
> ?
> Merry Christmas and happy new year to you all !

Obviously not much sympathy here for your problem:-) The only way I
know to do what you want is by using Outlook Express and Eudora as
intermediaries, export your Bat mail as Unix boxes, rename with *.mbx
extensions and open them in Eudora. Import them from Eudora to Outlook
Express, then Export them from OE to Outlook 2000.

Don't you just love proprietary mail box formats?

http://www.gunfleet.com
http://www.gunfleet.com/LinuxGuide

Using The Bat! 1.48f
Under Windows NT 5 0 Service Pack 1 2195