Hello,
I  use  the  "Bat"  to check and retrieve messages
from  my Yahoo mail account. It works great except
for  1 detail. All the messages that I delete from
the  folders  in the bat end up in my trash folder
in  my Yahoo account. Yahoo treats these as stored
messages  and  after  awhile  it  just  cant  hold
anymore.  Is  there  a  way  to keep these deleted
messages   from  ending  up  in  my  Yahoo  trash
folder..?
I  do have it so that the bat deletes the messages
from the server after retrieval, but it dumps them
in  the  Yahoo  trash folder anyway. Its not a BIG
deal  but it is a pain to have go to my yahoo mail
account and empty the trash folder everyday..
I   receive  nearly 700 emails a day, and my trash
folder fills quickly.
I must be missing something.
 --
Fusiontunes,