<<12/23/00, Saturday, 8:11 PM>>

Hello TBUDL,
I would like to try upgrading to the newest version of the Bat, but
when I tried last it screwed up my email folders and I lost my old
messages.

I understand that there were some ways to treat the problem in the
update, but the newer versions don't seem to deal with it now.

I currently use 1.41. Can someone direct me to 1.42? I would then
upgrade, keep my mail and then be able to go to the most recent
version.

Best regards,
Don Rosenberg, President          email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The Record Exchange
916 Bridle Path Lane
Charlotte, NC 28211

704-364-1784