Hello, fellow Bataholics!

My son created this, and we thought we would share it with you
all...it is his "version" of the Christmas Bat. :)

He boo-booed while cutting out a reindeer during our Christmas-craft
session and said "this looks like a Bat!" so he made a Christmas Bat...
and since he knows we *use* TB! (he uses it to email his Grandparents,
so he knew...), he said it would be ok to share it with you all.

http://www.dreamspinning.com/davidsxmasbat.gif

Have a wonderful Holiday, and a great New Year, from our family to
yours. :)

--
Regards,
~~~Angel  Your RDR :)

Sunday, December 24, 2000 1:08:53 PM
-={+}=-Senza fiduccia niente-={+}=-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]         | TheBat! 1.48d
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.ritlabs.com
                        | on Windows NT 5 0 Service Pack 1 (Win2K Pro)
ICQ 1378257             | 500Mhz 21Gb hard disk 128Mb RAM