Hello Thomas,

You wrote on 12/16/2000, 5:20 AM:

Thomas> I didn't know there is an Italian list.

Thomas> How about we make a "list of TB related mailing lists" to be published
Thomas> on the FAQ page with the subscribe information?
Great idea.

Thomas> I know there is a Czech list, a Russian list, two competing
Thomas> German lists, three English lists copmplementing each others,
Thomas> now an Italian list: any more?
A Hungarian list. (http://www.egroups.com/group/thebat_hu)

--
Cheers, SyP

The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy
way to factor large prime numbers.

(Bill Gates, The Road Ahead, Viking Penguin, 1995)