Hi Charlie,

On Fri, 29 Dec 2000 18:24:41 +1100GMT (29/12/2000, 15:24 +0800GMT),
Charlie Laidlaw wrote:

>> What a totally cool feature! If you keep all your emails from/to a
>> person in its own folder, it makes finding complete threads a snap!

CL> sorry, i don't understand, can you go through it with me?  I have
CL> several folders like that ... what do you mean by 'complete thread'?
CL> Mine are all complete - all the messages belonging to a certain topic
CL> are grouped together.

You seem to be lucky, as the senders of the emails you receive all use
a threading mechanism that TB understands. Most of the emails that I
receive are sent by Outlook, and TB does not recognize the In-Reply-To
header of MS-OL (I hope this is in the wishlist, though).

Therefore, if I want to see all emails that "belong together", I will
alt-click on the subject, and voila!, only messages with that subject
are shown, and I can take my pick. :-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.48f
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.