On 29-12-2000 at 22:51, A. Curtis Martin kindly wrote:
> Karin Spaink graced us with these comments:

>>>  Could someone come up with a Regex to input a predetermined subject
>>> if replying to a message with a blank subject field? (..)  Of course,
>>> maybe it's doable through macros all ready.

KS>> Wouldn't a macro %SUBJECT="Fixed subject" do the trick?

> If he does this then the subject will always be changed to 'fixed
> subject'. He wishes for this to be done selectively and automatically,
> only when no subject is present.

True. In that case, I'd try moving all mails that match his
original selection *and* that have an empty subject line to a
seperate folder, and use this macro in the reply template
for that specific folder.

{Or am I simplifying things?)

- K -

--

Success can eliminate as many options as failure.
  - Tom Robbins