Hello Thomas & other Batmen & women following this by now OT thread,

Friday, December 29, 2000,  you stated regarding :
the purportedly upcoming Bat! coffee machine:

TF> I sure hope it will be integrated into v2, and my machine
TF> machine is also ready to be controlled by TBv2. I'm biting my
TF> nails and hoping that v2 comes out soon, as I'm running out of
TF> clean clothes....

Then:

TF> Are you drunk? This should be "washing machine", referring to an
TF> earlier mail of mine. ;-)

It's the same fantasy (and joke) either (or both) way(s). (I DID
think that adding the latter also, WAS funny). But:

DH>> The chief developer DID specifically state that they did NOT want
DH>> to over extend themselves (bite off more than they could chew).

TF> Who's chief? Stefan? Maxim?

He who has the chief's hat on (it may be a big hat - ask one or both
of them).

TF> I understand them as a team.

(Sorry, this time I won't bite. And frankly, I'd rather you'd kindly
refrain from trying to make me out to be in the wrong w/o grounds,
once again. And that's a flat statement, to be taken as such & no
more).

TF> first beta for v2 was scheduled for Feb 2000, but they never
TF> said which counting.

There have been a multitude of free upgrades since that was
announced. TB! users haven't exactly been left out in the cold.

So it all depends on what you want to count, or focus on.

Personally, IMO I think this has gotten OT enough for the list.

DH