Hello George & others on TBUDL following this thread,

It occurred to me that George may want to use his current signature
for all mail coming from his ["George F. Schoelles"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  (A Very Big One)]

Therefore, he should be aware that it's possible to use a DIFFERENT
signature for TBUDL, if he has TBUDL mail filtered to a separate
folder and used a folder level template.

I am going off line for the day, so someone else will have to help
him set that up in case he asks for help.

This is the only constructive solution I can see, if that is desired
by George himself (and I certainly hope so).

Douglas