Hello Doug & others on TBUDL following this thread,

That I didn't notice until now.

Thursday, December 21, 2000,  you stated regarding :

DH>> Not for me it wasn't. It crashed and crashed for good. Forever! It
DH>> won't open. Nix. Kaput.

DW> That was terribly bad luck.

Bad luck or not, I got more help from TBUDL people than from the
Calypso Tech Support staff. They were worthlessly incompetent and in
fact could have care less.

DW> I've had a lot of crashes over 2 years with Calypso and never
DW> lost anything.

Mine lasted a little over a month. I minor upgrade did it. Calypso's
Tech Support staff claimed it was MY OS, the same one I'm running
right now.

I lost some mail, but gained a lot more: TBUDL. TB! runs circles
around Calypso, and both TBUDL and RITLabs are comprised of real,
civilized, responsible, fully developed adult human beings.

Let MCSDallas (Calypso's developer) burn in H...(ouston - or Dallas
in this case).

DW> I'll stick with TB if it doesn't do this again.

I would. I seemed to lose mail with TB! once when downloading w/o
disk space but with the help I received, I rapidly recovered ALL of
it.

DW> Doug

Doug too