Hi Ming-Li,

ML> On Tuesday, January 02, 2001, 6:58:38 AM, syv wrote:

syv>>>> Address book group: 1586 people
syv>>>> Sent with the template [placed in the outbox]: 1325
syv>>>> Missing: 261: Where did they do?

JR>>>   I believe this is a function of memory, i.e. not enough memory to
JR>>>   create the other 261 msgs.

>> Physical RAM: 256Mb

>> Page file: 384Mb

>> Total virtual: 640Mb:

>> Each message was between 4.8k and 4.9k * 1586 = 7771.4k
>> = 7.6Mb

ML> TB need more than 5k of memory to handle a 5k message, don't you
ML> think? If you're using a Win95/98 system, don't forget the system
ML> resources are even more serous limitations.

1. I am running W2K with 148Mb of free RAM. I would be
surprised if TB needed 100k overhead for a message of
5k size.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

REAL PROBLEMS / REAL SOLUTION
ISSN: 1492-7829

A free weekly newsletter on Windows and networking
email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.911networks.com

Copyright 1999-2000 by 911networks.com - All Rights Reserved