Hello Ming-Li,

ML> In case you haven't found this out yourself: you may use the %cookie
ML> macro to (randomly) rotate those "lines of wisdom" in your sig.
ML> There's no need to cramp them all into a few lines, and people can
ML> still see them all given time. You may put the whole bill of rights
ML> in there if you like. :)

Damn, some other cool feature your going to make me read about. Thanks
for the info.

 George                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thawte authorized WOT Notary   ICQ: 122492
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers and effects,
against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated..." the Fourth
Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
Nisi Defectum Haud Reficindium  (If it ain't broke, don't fix it) Digitally signed
with PGP to allow source and content authentication by recipient.