Hello batfans,

to me, it seems like a PITA that mult-line cookies need this '/n' to
signify a carriage return. If i download or create a big text file of
quotes, i've got to go through and insert them manually (which could
be a huge job). I've just discovered that the old 'byelines'
cookie-randomizer program has a similar protocol, with '#'

Why  must  it  be   that   way?  Will it be changed to simply pressing
'enter' for for Version 2.0 ?

  Charlie                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]