Hello!

Monday, January 08, 2001, 7:41:47 AM, Douglas Hinds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<lost>

DH> Nothing urgent.

Thanks God.

DH> Also, when a folder is deleted, for some reason TB! puts you back at
DH> the top of the first account, no matter where you are down the line
DH> (of 17 accounts). When that happens, images of other folders (that
DH> aren't present where you are) flash by.

Yes, this looks like some kind of unwanted behaviour. But I believe that
it caused by some internal reindexing or reinitializing some TB!'s
data structures.

The thing common to that you've described occures when you're changing
the folder properties.

--

Yours sincerely,

Andrey G. Sergeev (AKA Andris)     http://www.andris.msk.ru/